Feb 23, 2010

Life as Usual

I've been too busy lately that I've not always updated my blog. I've been so busy with work and with being a mom.  My two children are both sick recently, they both have asthmatic bronchitis.  I really dislike it when they got sick because I could be really stressed out just thinking of them while I'm at work.  Last week I have no choice but to file for a leave of absence because I can't concentrate with work knowing that my little girl is sick and I know that I must attend to her needs to monitor that she can take her medicines properly.  I'm just relieved that they where not admitted in the hospital and also that they have responded well to the treatment.

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception