Feb 11, 2009

How to increase your google pagerank

There are a number of ways that you can improve your Google page rank. One is to submit to blog directory such as my blog directory.net. You can also list your blog in your profile in social networking sites so others can visit your site. You can post in forums and link your site to your signature. You can also visit blogs and comment on their post and leave your link. One way also is to ask for exchange links to your fellow bloggers to build your backlinks. Please take note that you must have more backlinks than outgoing links to protect your page rank. You can also market your blog when you join in yahoo answers and yedda.com. The most important thing is to update your blog always and build useful content because you can increase your page rank when your site is frequently visited through search engines.

Sponsored Content

1 comment:

Shane Montgomery said...

Thank you for your very helpful pagerank post.

REAL ESTATE NEWS

VIPpropertychicago

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception