Oct 29, 2008

How to remove baby's birthmark safely

After my baby was born I noticed that she had a birthmark on the left side of her forehead and it worries me because it was very noticeable. My Mother in law advised me to lick on her birth mark every 1:00 am or 2:00 am every day until it is gone. She said that her daughter also has a birthmark when she was still an Infant and she noticed that it grows larger so she licked it every morning before she brushed her teeth or eat anything. She was also advised by someone during that time and she couldn’t explain why it works but maybe there was a chemical in a mother’s saliva that can erase a birthmark.

It is a proven fact and today her daughter and my sister in law did not have a birthmark on her face. It should be noted that you can only erase the birthmark of your child when you started to lick on it while they were still a new born infant. Now I have also proven it because the birthmark of my child was also gone.

A birth mark will not cause a problem if it is not noticeable or if it is just in the body and can be hidden on their clothes. It can be a problem if it is spreading, growing or thickening. My first child has a birthmark too but it is just a small black spot on his left arm and it looks like a tattoo. The funny thing is that his aunt also has the same birthmark located on her right arm. I and my baby girl have the same birthmark located on the same spot and guess what it is located under our nose.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception