Jan 28, 2009

A tsunami of lay-offs

We are in more difficult times nowadays as the global crisis affects our employment. There is really no security in life but we will just be prepared for trials that will come our way and never ever lose hope. Today the global unemployment rates are rising as high as the tsunami as more and more companies are closing their operations globally. One company that is closing some of their plants in the Philippines is Intel. More and more rural banks are also closing as well. The electronics industry is suffering in this global financial crisis. You are very lucky if you are still in your job today and that is also the main reason that we have to treasure what we have today and pray that all will went well for those who lost their jobs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception