Oct 27, 2009

My baby girl’s dancing moves

I’ve noticed that my baby girl likes to watch mix music television and dance with the music. She likes to dance to the tune of genie by girls generation, a Korean girl group. She also like to watch wowowie on tv and dance with the ASF dancers particularly luningning and mariposa. My baby girl is now 1yr and 3 months and she already likes to peek a boo with me and her brother. I can just remember when she was still a little baby and now she has already grown up. When she dances, she sways her hips from side to side and waves her little arms as well. She would also like to spin around while dancing but I always stop her because I know she would become dizzy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception