Mar 16, 2009

Goodbye Kiko

This month was indeed sad because we lost another talented singer in the Philippines, our master rapper Francis Magalona. I’m not really a fan but I’m one of the thousands who admired him. He is just too young and handsome to die at only 44 yrs old leaving behind his eight children. Leukemia, the killer cancer was the culprit it was just days before he will have bone marrow transplant but it turns out that he was too weak because he got infected with pneumonia and died. He died eight months after he was diagnosed with cancer.

He is leaving behind the showbiz world and memories of his songs that are mainly hip hop rap and commonly depicting patriotism to our country. He also loves photography and shirt designs. Among his hit songs is Mga Kababayan Ko and kaleidoscope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception