Mar 9, 2009

The warm Arizona weather

I’ve heard that the weather in Arizona is ranging from 60F to 70F and I think it’s similar to where I live. In the Philippines the weather ranges from 60F – 80F and I think it’s already warm not to have to an air conditioner. It’s also the main reason why I avoid getting out in the sun at around 11:00 am to 3:00 pm because it’s the hottest time of the day. In the early morning I do like to bask under the sun because I like to feel the natural warmth and gaze at the deep blue cloudy skies above. I like the warm season because it makes me feel so alive and I don’t like the rainy seasons because it’s wet and cold and I spend most of my time indoors while complaining about the weather. If ever I will live somewhere else abroad, Arizona will be the first thing on my mind because like the Philippines it has a warm sunny weather that I’m comfortable with. There is an Arizona real estate that sells and lease beautiful houses and I hope I could afford one if given a chance to live there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception