Aug 13, 2009

Dining Table for our new house


Finally we have already applied for a Housing mortgage in the neighborhood that we liked. We are interested in the lot because of the neighborhood and the easy accessibility to the malls and other important establishments. We have decided to have three bedrooms for our dream house. The floor plan for our house is already given to us by my husband’s sister. I have told her that we wanted a dining room and a dirty kitchen. I would like this dining table that I have posted here for our dining room. I think its intricate modern urban design would be great to our new house. I think choosing Dining Tables can affect the entire appearance of your house so it is very important to select the right one.

3 comments:

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Wandering in via MBC's Under 100 Club.

(By the way, I'm now following you - hope you don't mind!)

=)

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!

i agree about the dining set selcetion being important..

i am from link exchange MBC..added your 2 blogs to blogroll

Anonymous said...

Hi

good luck with the loan!

i have added your button on my blog..

do visit and grab mine too for link exchange

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception