Aug 25, 2009

The million pesos meal

Another controversy for the President is raising rage among her people. Amidst the financial crisis of the Filipino people the President is seen eating in a posh restaurant in the United States of America together with her constituents eating a one million pesos meal. She denied that she did not pay for the meal but I think even if someone paid for the meal then it is still much better if that someone is not a politician otherwise it sill still raise an eyebrow because where else could a politician earn his income? It is the same thing because politicians earn their living from the people of the Philippines.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception