Aug 3, 2009

Goodbye to former President Aquino


Sadly Former President Corazon Aquino pass away last Saturday Aug 1, 2009, but I think people had expected this to happen with stage 4 colon cancer only a miracle can make her live. No matter what she still lives not with us but within our hearts and she will be remembered forever because of the important role she took in giving back democracy to our country. She was he first woman president and the only one who run against the dictator President Marcos. She was also not a political person but a woman who runs for presidency for noble reasons and not for political agenda like most politicians. She was just a humble housewife who took the place of her slain senator husband to run against Pres. Marcos. Her courage should be a candle that burns every Filipino’s heart to be noble and patriotic to our country. I hope we could learn from her and hope that we will vote for the next president who has the same noble reasons, I hope a president who runs not for his or her own gain but for the country.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception