Apr 17, 2009

Friday Reflections: The lord is looking

Bible verse for today is Luke 12:2
There is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known.

There are so many things that a person can do if no one is watching but we must bear in mind that God is watching us. How much more does the all-seeing eye of God behold everything we do – whether in the open or in private. This is a disturbing thought that could lead us to despair. But God not only sees and remembers; he also forgives and forgets if we come to him in repentance and confession. It is also comforting that he never leaves our side in all the days of our life. We can be assured that he is with us in sorrow and happiness. He has seen our good deeds as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception