Apr 23, 2009

Warning Signs of Cancer

These are the common signs that you should watch out to get ahead of cancer:

Change in bowel or bladder habits
A sore that does not heal
Unusual bleeding or discharge
Thickening or lump in breast or elsewhere
Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing
Obvious change in wart or mole
Nagging cough or hoarseness and unexplained anemia
Sudden weight loss

These are the tips to prevent cancer. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake. Watch your diet and exercise regularly. Consult your doctor and undergo regular screening for common cancer. Lastly get vaccinated against Hepa B and the Human Papillomavirus.

2 comments:

alpinekleins said...

A great post - everyone can't review this type of information enough - very good job!

Best wishes with blogging, so nice to come for a visit, I'll be back again soon.

Kristin

teri said...

We can never be too careful, and since cancer seems to happen to everyone (if we live long enough), it's important to keep the dialogue going.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception