Apr 3, 2009

More on teething

Right now my baby girl has fever at 38celsius for two days already and I’m bringing her to her pediatrician for medical check up. Last week she was diagnosed with viral infection and I hope today is not something serious. She will be 9 months old this coming April 14, 2009 and time for her measles vaccine.

Her doctor had prescribed Xylogel to be applied to her sore gums. Xylogel is a natural teething oral gel with 5% xylitol. Xylitol is a natural plant derived sugar substitute that has a cooling and healing effect when applied to sore gums. It is non sucrose and does not cause dental carries. A small amount of the gel can be applied liberally to the sore gums using a cotton bud or your finger tip. To enhance cooling effect it is preferable to keep it in the refrigerator before use.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception