May 19, 2009

Latest on Laser Beauty treatments

I’ve heard so many women who have tried laser beauty treatments. There are positive ones and negative ones but the best thing that anyone should do is to visit their doctor first before undergoing any medical treatment. A smart woman should at all times ask for the license of the doctor that will perform this kind of treatment. At all times we must bear in mind that this profession is based on real testimony and it should be by referral.

Laser beauty treatments are used in hair removal, birthmark removal, skin pigmentation, stretch mark removal and tattoo removal. After I gave birth to my second child I have this unsightly stretch mark on my belly. I showed it to my husband and ask him what he thinks of it and well, he just told me that it’s just okay. I’ve never actually ask anyone if they have opted for laser treatment but anyway it is still an option.

Laser skin resurfacing helps to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines on the face as well as acne scars but is not recommend on dark skin because the skin that resurfaces has a different color tone and can be highly evident on dark skin. As we grow older moisturizers can no longer give us the desired effects that we want for our skin but it is still an option if we want to do something about it or if we choose to age gracefully. Laser vein treatments help reduce the appearance of varicose veins and spider veins. I have spider veins and varicose veins on my legs and it has gotten worse when I was pregnant last year but it has improved after I gave birth to my baby. Anyway it could also be an option for worse cases because aside it’s unsightly appearance it can cause swelling and pain.

1 comment:

MoonNStarMommy said...

I'm following from MBC :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception