May 23, 2009

The nutritional values of the Guava Fruit

The guava fruit was said to have more vitamin C than citrus. Studies show that the edible rind has five times the vitamin c of an orange fruit. Nutrition experts claim that vitamin c can be found mainly in the skin, secondly in the firm flesh, and little in the central pulp, and little in the central pulp- varies from 56 to 600 milligrams. It may range up to 350-450 milligrams in nearly ripe fruit. It is said that when it is fully ripe and soft, the vitamin C content may decline to 50-100 milligrams

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception