May 19, 2009

I'm watching Boys over flowers

I have another reason aside from my kids to go home early after work. Yes I’m watching Boys over Flowers, a Korean TV series which is an adaptation of the Meteor Garden of Taiwan. The origin of this story was a Japanese manga which was also adapted as a TV series in Japan. The story is about a girl of middle class family who was a scholar in a prestigious high school for the rich and famous and the group of rich guys a.k.a F4. The main genre of the story is drama, young love and relationship and a lot of humor. What I liked about in this story is that I got reminded of my teen years in high school and college. Life in our younger years is full of fun, carefree and a time for exploration. You can view their site here http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/f4/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception