Mar 17, 2010

The Manny Pacquiao and Clottey fight

Last Sunday I watched Pacquiao and Clottey fight and I was kind of disappointed.  Manny did win after the twelve round but I was more disappointed on the performance of Clottey because he always covered his face. I think it would be great if he showed more of his moves than just covering his face. Anyway it was still wonderful knowing that once again a Filipino won the boxing fight it makes us proud. I think Manny will soon retire because I’m kind of afraid that he might hurt himself someday but it was still nice to see him still fight in the near future.  I think he is the best Filipino fighter of all time.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception