Nov 10, 2008

I have been tagged

Here it goes:

A. Attached or single ? --- Attached

B. Best friend? --- Ron

C. Cake or pie? --- pie

D. Day of choice? --- Sunday

E. Essential item? --- computer

F. Favorite color? --- pink

G. Gummy bears or worms? --- worms

H. Hometown? --- Tagum city

I. Favorite indulgence? --- chocolate

J. January or July? --- January first month of the year(new hope and new challenges)

K. Kids? --- 2

L. Life isn't complete without? --- Jesus Christ and my family

M. Marriage date ? --- 10-15-05

N. Number of magazine subscriptions? - none

O. Orange or apple? --- orange

P. Phobias? ---- criminals, accidents

Q. Quotes? –All things work together for those who love god and are called for his purpose

R. Reasons to smile? ---thinking of God's blessings - my job, my family and friends

S. Season of choice? ---- summer

T. Tag 5 people - jonife, wenlopred,monliam,rose and poshpost

U. Unknown fact about me? - i am a jolly person

V. Vegetable ? --- moringa oliefera or malungay in tagalong, squash, okra and seaweeds.

W. Worst habit? --- I easily get worried

X. X-ray or ultrasound? - ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food(s)? – chocolate, dried fruits, adobo, pancit, malunggay soup, roasted chicken, Halo-halo and all kinds of fruits.

Z. Zodiac sign --- Aquarius

2 comments:

meili_lo said...

cool!

anyway, I saw you in poshpost and thought of inviting you to take a look at my blog. would appreciate it if you can share your views there.

http://shewritesyouwrite.blogspot.com/

thanks!

Tricia Mazo-Galvez said...

hi! grabbed the tag. thanks! tc!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception