Jul 22, 2009

Butt augmentation done badly

Belo Medical Group has another pending legal case against them as another patient as a business woman, Josefina P. Norcio was admitted to the hospital for butt augmentation infection. Apparently, Norcio's buttocks swelled to 3 times its size on May 11 this year. Her lawyer said the infection was caused by the hydrogel butt implant material which seeped into other parts of the patient's body, nearly causing her death. Norcio paid P120,000 for her first butt augmentation surgery in 2003, but had to return in 2005 because her butt cheeks became uneven. It seems that the hydrogel material was banned from the U.S., Europe, and China, and was not approved by the Bureau of Food and Drugs in the Philippines. For more info and to view the picture on the story you can visit this link

I think this news is really terrible because the public thought that Belo Medical Group is a trusted beauty clinic. This clinic was also endorsed by prominent showbiz personalities in this country. This only proves that in beauty procedures there are always risks involve and you’ll just hope that you are not one of those people who will get beauty disasters in the end.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception