Jul 10, 2009

Painting from India

I think India has one of the oldest civilizations in the world. Aside from Egypt and China it also has so many rare and rich artifacts. The artistic flare of their artist is very visible in this painting. Most of their paintings are of religious and Nature themes. The painting can really catch your attention as well as your guest especially if you place it on your living room. The site also has a wall hanging décor for your home just like the one I have posted here. I think it is quite unique and ethnic and really looks good in our living room. If you want to get Home Decor from India you can visit the link for more information. They also have sarees, indian jewelry, and salwar suits available in their site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception