Jul 14, 2009

Happy1st Birthday to my baby girl

Today I will prepare for the food to be served for her birthday. My menu for the day is Native chicken soup, Tuna fish kinilaw, Dinuguan and Pansit Canton. I will also order whole Pork Lechon for the event. I already ordered cake and balloons for her birthday as well. Her older brother was very excited especially when he sees the balloons and cake that he kept singing her happy birthday. The venue is my mother-in-laws house because there house is much bigger than ours and they also had a spacious balcony. This event will also serve as our thanksgiving to the lord for all the blessings that God has given us especially the life and health of our two wonderful children.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception