Jul 7, 2009

Pres. Arroyo’s breast implant

Recently, on umagang kay ganda, a morning television show, I’ve seen Anthony and a columnist from Manila Bulletin discussed about the breast implant of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. Last Monday the deputy spokeswoman said that the president’s breast implant back in the 1980’s was a medical necessity and was not spurred by vanity. I think the President has a right to do whatever she wants with her body as long as the expenses comes from her pocket. I also think that there are a number of reasons why women opt for breast implant procedures and one important medical reason is when one or your entire breasts are removed because of malignant tumors or cyst. The reason why women opt for reconstructive surgery is they want to feel normal. My grandmother, God bless her soul, has only one breast she lost the other because of cancerous cyst. I do think that if she was younger she would also opt for reconstructive surgery. I don’t really know what President Gloria’s reason is but let us just respect her rights and just understand why she needed those implants.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception