Jul 17, 2009

Truck rims

In my internet surfing I happen to stumble to this site about truck rims. I think the site is okay and it is just a typical store but in my opinion if they want to increase their traffic and sales they need to do so much more. For instance, they have to create a page about them and where the company is located. They also need to create customer feedback page to enable clients to trust the quality of their products. Aside from that they should also create articles or links about truck rims and trucks to increase their traffic. These articles should be about how to handle truck rims to prolong its usage or anything that is related their product.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception