Jun 8, 2009

Banking Investments

When I was still single, I have invested in time deposits in the bank. Investing in the bank is good enough if you still don’t have any plans to use it. You will be given certificate of deposit for your investment and in that document you will notice that the rates per annum will change almost every month. Nowadays it is a wise choice to look into banks with the best CD rates. CD rates or certificate of deposit rates determine the interest of your investment. A word of advice, you must be careful in investing large amount of money. It is much wiser to invest to multiple banks because of our ever fickle economy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception