Jun 25, 2009

Sleep and our dreams

I have dreams lately and I don’t know why I’ve always dream of my husband and most of the time it’s depressing. I don’t know why I dreamt of this things but I think our dream is a product of our subconscious mind. I have also read somewhere that it is during sleep that our subconscious mind takes over our thoughts. During sleep our body will restore our brain cells and it is also during this time that our brain will try to figure out strategies on what to do on every given situation. I suppose I think too much of my relationship with my husband that is why this is happening. Every marriage has problems and difficulties and ours is not an exemption. Anyway, as long as we both love each other, we always hope for the best. For more updates on sleep and it’s scientific explanation you can visit this link

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception