Jun 18, 2009

My son at the beach

Here is a video of my son on the beach. My parents and my other close relatives goes to the beach sometime last year and I was not able to go with them because I was on maternity leave during that time and I’m the one who takes care of my baby girl at home. My father is the one who has taken this video on his cell phone and transfer this to my cell phone. This was my son’s first time to go to the beach and at first he was afraid of the water but after awhile he was enjoying it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception