Jun 5, 2009

Friday Reflections:truth and tenderness

Read I Thessalonians 2:1-13

Some parents raise their children with harsh authority, but wise parents exercise their authority with lots of tender loving care. It’s nicer and good for your children’s self esteem if you discipline them and encourage them with treats than threats. Parents can encourage them by giving incentives and not with punishments with every wrong deed they have made. Children will be encouraged to do good if they know that they will get something good in return and they get nothing if they do inappropriate deeds.

What wisdom lies in gentleness!
What force true meekness holds!
As truth combines with Christ like love,A tale of good unfolds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception