Jun 9, 2009

Under the sun


I could still remember way back when I and my female friend were still in college we used to avoid the sun’s rays because we don’t want to get darker skin. Things do change as we got older because we got more comfortable with our skin. Today my female friend is working in Dubai and she told me that other nationalities like the color of our skin. Filipinas has natural tan skin and other nationalities do like our skin because of the texture and the color. Today like my friend I’m also comfortable with my skin but I still use moisturizers with SPF for sun protection and to delay ageing because I’m not getting any younger.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception