Jun 8, 2009

Influenza vaccine for my child

Last Saturday I went to the doctor to have my baby girl vaccinated with the flu vaccine for h1n1 and her second shot is on July 6, 2009. I’m doing whatever I can to strengthen my child’s immune system with her vitamins and the best milk supplement possible. I’m planning to have my son and husband get their flu shots next time. I’m also planning to have my husband vaccinated with pneumococcal vaccine because he has mild rheumatic heart and he is at risk with lung infections.

As of today there is still no vaccine for the ah1n1 flu a.k.a. swine flu and the number of infected persons in the Philippines is reaching 39 as of yesterday. As a mother I’m doing everything I can to protect my family in whatever means possible to prepare them for this disease.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception