Jun 29, 2009

Pictures from our Christmas Party

These pictures were taken during our Christmas party and well, due to time constraint and forgetfulness I was not able to post the pictures here. This is the bubble dance where an adult can go inside the bubble. There is also a pool for children with a technology where salt was added to make the water bacteria-free. My child did not go to the pool because he did not like the cold water. Anyway we had fun in the party because of the games for children. His father did not come with us because he had work during that time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception