Jun 29, 2009

Goodbye to the King of pop

Michael Jackson, the legendary king of pop has finally bid goodbye to the world. When I was still in high school I have this close female friend that is really an avid fan of Michael. During that time my mother is a sales manager in encyclopedia books and I remembered that they have a brochure that mentioned the singer. I already know that Michael was already mentioned in their encyclopedia and I told my friend about it. She did not believe me because she thought only dead legendary people are recorded in the encyclopedia. So to prove to her that Michael’s life is already written in the book, I bring it with me in our school. When she saw the article in the encyclopedia she told me in awe that Michael is so great because he was already there even if he is still alive.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception