Jun 15, 2009

Join the Filipino Bloggers Society


There is a new social networking site for Filipino bloggers and I’m inviting every Filipino who loves to blog to join. This is entirely a useful platform for us bloggers because we will be able to promote our blog and be able to meet and chat with our fellow kababayans who has the same passion for blogging. So invite your friends and join.
Once you register, you will be able to create your own club, create a discussion and join in forums. You can also add the RSS feed of your blog on your profile page and download photos and videos. So join and discover more features that will be just right for you. Don’t forget to put the badge on your blog so other bloggers could join.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception