Jun 2, 2009

My two children have grown up so fast

Here is a picture of my two children; I shot a picture at them while they were playing. My son is already 3 yrs. old and six months and I can say that I’m so happy that he had grown up to be normal and healthy. He likes to ride in his bicycle early in the morning and goes around in the neighborhood. I’m just grateful that we live across the street to my mother-in-law’s house and she takes care of him everyday when I go to work. My baby girl is going to be 11 months this June and I can’t wait to celebrate her birthday this July.
Here is a picture of her in the walker; this used to be her brother’s walker too.

Here she is smiling and crawling towards me because she wants me to carry her.

This is our picture together can you see our similarity? Anyway I can’t wait for the day when my children will be all grown up and see their pictures here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception