Jun 18, 2009

Cheap web hosting

I’ve recently visited kvchosting and I’ve found out that they have cheaper domain at only 8.95 a year as compared to blogger. Having your own domain is really important if you want to excel in blogging because you will be given more opportunities and it would also be like an achievement for you as a blogger because you have purchased your own identity in the web.

kvchosting also offers free web hosting without banner ads, unlimited cheap web hosting, reseller hosting, vps hosting and dedicated hosting. They also accept payment like major credit card, google check out and paypal. Their costumer support is available 24 hours everyday and their response time is 30 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reminder to everyone:

English is my second language so bear with me if my grammar, as well as sentence and paragraph construction is faulty. I am not writing to impress but simply to express my thoughts.

The opinion written here is solely mine and I have no intention to impose it to anyone for that matter. So as the title goes this is just my perception